Tuesday, March 06, 2012

QUOTES THAT ALWAYS INSPIRE ME



1. Faith in our selves and Faith over God is the secret of my greatness - swamy vivekananda

2. Light must come. If a man feeds me every day of my life, in the long run i shall loss the use of my hands. spiritual death is the result of  following each other like a flock of sheep. - swamy vivekananda

3. Is there anybody who hoped in lord and been disappointed.

4. I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.  - Alexander the Great

5. Don't labour for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to ever-lasting life.

6. Uneasy the lies the head that wears the crown. -  shakespeare

7. Who have decieved thee; so as thy self - tennyson

8. Knowledge is not the one you collect from different books . But the one that digested in your mind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment