Wednesday, August 20, 2014

We are Human beings ....


Blossom like a flower
Lets live like a human being first, showing humanity.
Being a human,
I'll show the world how to Love others.
I'll show the world how to smile always.
I'll explain the world that arguments and debates won't lead to the desired destination.
I'll teach the world that the essence of human life is to realize the Truth - the divine light.
I'll teach the world how to love other religion people instead of criticizing them.
and I also teach the world that a true devotee won't criticize others and their opinions even in thoughts.
I'll show the world how to love other living beings.
I'll teach the world that there is only one consciousness in everyone of us.
I'll teach the world how to live like a flower.
And I strongly teach the world that lust is the easy way to lose everything.
Simply 
I teach the world 
The Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment