Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Green Tea - It's Healthy . . .

In the recent days, when I'm out during a break in the middle of my work, I had a Green Tea. The taste was unlike the usual tea and also the benefits. Here are some of those benefits which I found from various sources. 
1. Lowers Your Risk of Cancer.
2. Improves Brain Function and Makes You Smarter.
3. Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection.
4. Strengthens immune system.
5. Reduces bad cholesterol in the blood.
6. Provides a relaxing and tranquilizing effect.
7. Helps with wrinkles and the signs of aging.
8. Weight Loss
9. Diabetes
10. Heart Disease.
11. Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
Generally I don't have an habit of having Tea. But after knowing about Green Tea, I want to habituate to take Green Tea regularly instead of other beverages. Why shouldn't you have a trail? Sure, you like it irrespective of its taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment