Sunday, September 21, 2014

No complaint, No quarrel, No conflict . . .

I came here for a purpose. To perform my job properly and to achieve a goal. I should not forget this. I should remember only this. This only one thought in mind and nothing else. I specially should not think about others causing inconvenience to me. I don't want to complain anything about them, even a bit. I can complain and argue with them but not now. Because my mind cannot be trained for quarrel instead Love. Once if I create quarrel or conflict with somebody, to get out of it, minimum of two is required for my mind. I don't want all these. I came here for some purpose. I should see my business and go from here. There is no space in my mind for others. May only peace prevail in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment