Saturday, September 20, 2014

Operation 'Anger' . . .

Lust, anger and greed. These three are doorways to enter into the hell. I'm practicing to get out lust. But the second, anger, is already attacking me severely and unknowingly. Some or other way I'm slowly getting rid off the list but anger is very much stronger than lust. It is very hard to win over it.  I have to increase my abilities now. I start 'stop talking. It means I talk less. Very less. Not only with tongue but also with mind. May only Sri Krishna fill in my mind and other than that is restricted to only papers not mind. There is a certain unavoidable reasons behind the activities of others. Just accept them. If they are really wrong, let them know it  with cool words. Lust pollutes the mind. But anger destroys the peace in mind. As a result mind will become mindless. It is so many days that anger is continuously attacking on me. Fortunately I at least come to know this by today. I'll  try beyond my abilities to train my mind not to touch the anger. I train my self not to find mistakes in others instead I love everyone unconditionally. I pray to God for her divine grace on me to achieve the same. May love anrd prevail in my mind.
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantih . . .
Om peace peace peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment